At ACS, we provide opportunities that offer both challenges and rewards put your knowledge and skill to work on a team that encourages initiate, fosters, innovation, endorses a accountability and promotes integrity. We value our employees and enable them to achieve the measurable results that support their success.
- Key knowledge of the following systems: Sitecore Certified Developer (Preferred), Google Analytics, GTM & Okta.
- 4 or more years Sitrecore experience
- Sitecore 8/9 Certified Professional Developer with Sitecore 9 experience (Sitecore 9+ Certified Platform Associate Developer a plus).
- Working knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.net/SQL, C# programming and: Coveo search tools.
- Experience designing and building business and data layers and functional libraries
- Experience with creating and consuming web services
- Understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- Overall Development Experience with well demonstrated experience with Sitecore - Content Management Solutions, including custom development versus out-of-the-box configuration
- UI/UX experience, with examples of Sitecore administrative interface designs and implementations
- Experience on Sitecore extension development
- Comfortable with decompiling assemblies to inspect them during troubleshooting
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization.
- Comfortable with implementing interfaces, services, utilizing dependency injection / inversion of control
- Good understanding on oops concepts and industry standards
- Good understanding about design patterns and coding architectures
- Strong communication skills and ability to gather requirements
- Experience with GIT, GIT branching methodologies, GIT merge strategies, and general repository management
- Understands REST, WCF, SOAP, message queuing
- Understanding of refactoring, factory patterns, visitor and decorator patterns, singleton, observer, and proxy patterns
- Accuracy: Very high levels of accuracy and attention to detail is mandatory.
- Commitment: A drive to deliver results and respond resourcefully to opportunities and challenges through dedication dependability and the taking of prompt action.
AP Varma Manager-Talent Acquisition Contact: 8919219547 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org