At ACS, we provide opportunities that offer both challenges and rewards put your knowledge and skill to work on a team that encourages initiate, fosters, innovation, endorses a accountability and promotes integrity. We value our employees and enable them to achieve the measurable results that support their success.
- Experience in webMethods Integration 9.x/above is must
- Depth development experience in webMethods designer, Web Services (REST, SOAP), pub-sub model, JMS, SAP, webMethods Test Suit and MQ Adaptors.
- Having working experience of Jira and Confluence.
- Have worked and followed exhaustive coding and design standards in webMethods.
- Good knowledge of Agile Scrum, Service Oriented Architecture, Design & Development, design patterns and recommends proper usage of patterns. Guides (and helps others) in creating and reusing components.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and web integration principles, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), middleware.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them to scale faster.
- Having experience to work with client independently with sound verbal and written communication.