At ACS, we provide opportunities that offer both challenges and rewards put your knowledge and skill to work on a team that encourages initiate, fosters, innovation, endorses a accountability and promotes integrity. We value our employees and enable them to achieve the measurable results that support their success.
- Java Developers with 4-6 years’ experience in building highperforming, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing, and delivering highquality applications for mission-critical systems. Responsibilities
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Mentor and improve the skills of other team members on java and related technologies. Required skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Experience in the scripting tools such as Java Script, Ant, Python, etc.
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
AP Varma Manager-Talent Acquisition Contact: 8919219547 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org